Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ceciesnal
Reel Rookie

Star plus I cant see in my Roku 3 !

Jump to solution

I cant see Star Plus and Dianey Plus in my channels. HOW CAN I ADD THOSE CHANNELS?? THANK YOU

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Star plus I cant see in my Roku 3 !

Jump to solution

Hi @Ceciesnal,

Greetings and a warm welcome to you as you join the Roku Community.

Please be advised that Star+ is a streaming platform owned by Disney and is exclusively available in Latin America. If you are having difficulty finding the channel on your channel store, it is possible that your current location is not currently supported. Hope this helps clarify.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to post them here. We're always here to help.

Regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ceciesnal!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. 

You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address reported location by visiting http://www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.
We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. 

For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. 

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device.

Please keep us posted on how things going.

All the best,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Ceciesnal-

Star+ is owned by Disney and is only available in Latin America.   Where are you located?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ceciesnal,

Greetings and a warm welcome to you as you join the Roku Community.

Please be advised that Star+ is a streaming platform owned by Disney and is exclusively available in Latin America. If you are having difficulty finding the channel on your channel store, it is possible that your current location is not currently supported. Hope this helps clarify.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to post them here. We're always here to help.

Regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ceciesnal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am located in Argentina

0 Kudos
Ceciesnal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am from Argentina, I should see Dianey plus from here, don t I??

0 Kudos
Ceciesnal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am from Argentina

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ceciesnal!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. 

You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address reported location by visiting http://www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.
We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. 

For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. 

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device.

Please keep us posted on how things going.

All the best,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator