Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schrecke
Reel Rookie

News about a new Roku Ultra in 2024?

Hi,

I‘m planning to upgrade my TV setup next time. I do have an Ultra from 2018, hence with new TV and Amp I would like to upgrade to the 4802r/x Ultra because of HDR10+.

But, any news if Roku will bring a new model next time?

I‘m from Europe, ordering and even sending back a Roku is not that easy + transport is expensive. 

thanks so far

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
PGB2
Reel Rookie

Re: News about a new Roku Ultra in 2024?

Im in the UK and also looking to buy the latest Roku Streaming Stick but as yet Roku seem to be keeping quiet about this. Also the stocks of the older streaming sticks are hard to find at the moment.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Roku normally announces new products towards the end of the year, say in the Sep-Nov timeframe. So far there's no word of any new products for this year.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
mikew_nt
Binge Watcher

Be aware a number of us have been running into a significant issue, it appears to have been there from the beginning with the 4802, and Roku does not seem to be able to fix it (but won't acknowledge it).

https://community.roku.com/t5/Solving-playback-issues/Roku-Ultra-HDCP-Errors-and-Resolution-Problems...

0 Kudos