Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casse

Roku Streambar And Subwoofer Install Help

Just installed my non-pro version of Roku Streambar and Subwoofer and everything went great, but one huge problem, I no longer have any volume at all out of my Panasonic Television which had decent audio and which I would adjust when using my old LG Soundsystem to add to as an addition to certain audio spectrums and play along with the LG. So both would be on because both had their own remotes. But the Roku system has totally taken over audio control on my TV remote. I tried a different HDMI input than the Roku is plugged into and it still defaults to the Roku Streambar and Subwoofer and no way to turn my actual manual television volume up or down. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Streambar And Subwoofer Install Help

If you're streaming via the Streambar, it doesn't send audio to the TV (at least I've never been able to get it to).  I would expect the TV remote to either control the Streambar's volume via CEC or attempt to control the TV's volume, but still not get any sound out of the TV.  Is that what you're seeing/hearing?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos