Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocotower
Roku Guru

Aug 19 2023 transactions missing for all channels

Channel owners, please check your Sales Activity and other reports to confirm that Roku had a glitch on Aug 19, 2023, apparently.  We run 13 channels, all of which have the Aug 19 transactions missing.  Aug 20 looks okay.  In fact, on Aug 17 and 18 no reports came in during those days so I suspected they were struggling with some kind of issue.  Notifying Partner Success is like talking to a wall, so I'm going to wait longer to see if the transactions appear.  I hope if it was their charging system down that they will reattempt all of those transactions, but who knows.

Let me know if your channels were affected, too.

4 REPLIES 4
OddScott
Roku Guru

Re: Aug 19 2023 transactions missing for all channels

One of my clients also noticed this. Average $500 daily revenue went down to under $50 just for the 19th. This kind of glitch has happened before and I suspect it will happen again.

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!
cocotower
Roku Guru

Check to see if the 21st had more transactions than usual.  I think we need to (at the same time) contact Partner Success and demand an investigation since it's evident now that it's a global glitch.

0 Kudos
fmarchant
Reel Rookie

Confirmed.

I check transactions daily and had the same problem.

Frank

cocotower
Roku Guru

I appears that my Aug 19 transactions are now restored although I'll have to examine more closely.  Did anyone reach out to Partner Success?  Are your transactions for Aug 19 still missing?  If they're back after you reached out to Roku, Thank You!

0 Kudos