Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank431
Channel Surfer

Re: Converting A Direct Publisher Channel into SDK

As I mentioned, Joe, I have money to pay for the services, but unfortunately, two people on Fiverr have scammed me for over $759 without delivering the channel as promised. Additionally, you can check my Roku account to see that the package file is not working. That person collected $500 from me on Saturday but didn't provide the channel.

I apologize, Joe, but please try to understand that it's not that I don't want to pay; it's just that they have scammed me before, which makes me hesitant.

Okay, please don't publish the channel yet. Let me test it on my device first, like a beta test. Once I confirm that it's working on my device, I'll be more than happy to pay for its publication.

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

If any one is interested, my GitHub site also provides free software to create and maintain feed files.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
TheBuilder
Channel Surfer

If you are looking to convert from Direct Publisher to SDK you will have a lot more freedom with your build. SO why not take advantage of all you can achieve with SDK. Install this channel to see a preview of what can be done with your channel.

#Sparkx TV | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

Sparkx TV | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

DM me if you have any questions or would like us to help you with taking your business to the next level. 

0 Kudos
frank431
Channel Surfer

@ferdiworks hello are you there 

0 Kudos
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Frank - I submitted your channel to be published today!

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com
0 Kudos
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Spacehog - Your channel B-Zone SDK package was completed by me and it was submitted is now punlished and live!

OnDemandTV
0 Kudos
jhonm

can someone help covert my direct channel to an sdk
0 Kudos
jhonm

DP2SceneGraphWizard-main (1)

0 Kudos
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Yes we can help

Contact us on website contact form

https://ondemandtvnetworks.com/contact.html

OnDemandTV
0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

Here's another option:

https://www.instanttvchannel.com/roku/convertdirectpublisher

www.InstantTvChannel.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! - Easy Direct Publisher to SDK upgrades!