Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newchannel
Roku Guru

Re: Payout Settings forms broken again

Anyone else still working on this? ROKU did fix it so that I am now able to make edits to the Payout Settings. They got that corrected for me. Thank you ROKU! I'm still having some trouble but hopefully soon it will be worked out.

http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

That didn't take long. 🙄  I wonder if the page is really fixed.  There's no way I'm testing it out. 😁

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
newchannel
Roku Guru

As far as I have gotten is to set it to individual and enter my info and name of single member LLC and it verified. But, trying to get the tax docs done isn't working. Unless I don't know what I'm doing, which after so many tries perhaps I'm delirious lol

For w9 line one should be my name and line 2 business name, correct? If I'm doing this correctly...No matter what I try it won't input my own name on line 1, just shows business name.

That's my story 🙂

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@newchannel, I do vaguely remember having to use my name somewhere because my business name didn't work, but I'm really foggy on where that was and what finally worked.  If it won't even take your name on the W9, I'm not sure what to say.  On the W9, I had my name on line 1 and business name on line 2.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Clickseffect
Binge Watcher

My personal info is not correct.

But there's no option to re-submit the tax forms. No button, no link... Nada.

0 Kudos
newchannel
Roku Guru

I should of posted in this thread. I see I posted in the other thread about payout settings problems. Was late last night and was looking for help after numerous tries of working on this. Anyway, I'm still stuck. Been trying since Sept. I can't get the tax forms to populate the information that is currently typed in the entity info sections ie: my personal name to line 1, single member LLC name line 2 and the individual, single member LLC option class box check. 

When you get to the tax form section and have to choose LLC  corp or LLC partnership, which basically is neither since it a disregarded entity, maybe I'm doing something wrong on this step to get it to populate. IDK

Regardless, hope all are have theirs working. I have been getting emails from support and as of last night I was still trying and the page loads and says "something went wrong, refresh browser" so maybe they are working behind the scenes to make the page go down temporarily.

0 Kudos