Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamesq
Streaming Star

Feed Issues in Transition from DP

It appears that my MRSS feed from JWPlayer passed muster for DP (the JSON never did), will not in SDK. It’s been working for many years in DP.

I can see that deep linking parameters are not present along with other “stuff.” The MRSS worked until I went to publish, then deep linking fail icon showed up. I tried the DP tool mentioned here as well. It never manages to load after the splash.

I have 99+ items in my JW feed. Content is hosted on Libsyn (doesn’t provide a JSON for Roku. I’m hoping for suggestions on the best way to go about generating a valid feed with an addition cost (since content is hosted already.)

Thank you!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Re: Feed Issues in Transition from DP

You can take your MRSS feed link and use it in the DP to Scenegraph wizard software tool

by

here in the Direct Publisher forum. The Software will output a package to sideload and test,

The package has all the deep linking code and will help you get your package done for publishing!

Note that

also has a feed tool to help with JSON and MRSS Feed conversions and edits!

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com