Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oddjobs2do
Binge Watcher

Netflix crashes when rewind ir fast forward

I have the Netflix app on a fully updated Hisense Roku Tv. The problem started where Netflix was crashing all the time. I cleared all the cash and then I reset the app. I also reset the Roku app then I uninstalled Netflix and put it back on. Now while watching a movie if I rewind or fast forward it does it for a little while and then it will crash to the home screen for Roku and I have to start all over again. The problem is really annoying and I've tried everything. The only thing I haven't tried is deleting the Netflix app or just putting a hammer through the TV and never getting another Roku device again. They're always glitchy I have like five different types of Roku TVs and devices with like a bunch of TVs for those types of devices a total of like 15 Roku TVs or Roku devices on Roku TVs. They all have their own separate type of glitches and they're all updated and all the apps are updated and no matter what they all have different glitches and different problems that come and go. This one is particularly annoying because it's the main TV that I use.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix crashes when rewind ir fast forward

Hi @oddjobs2do,

Thanks for getting back to us and for the extra details!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but it appears that we are not getting the results we had anticipated.

In order to elevate this case to the relevant Roku team, we will need your assistance. Please let us know the information below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Channel version ( highlight the channel tile, press the * sign button, then provide us the version)

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos