Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku app issues can not install the app

Jump to solution

Ok do I got a new wifi gateway from xfinity today and installed. Now the roku app on my iPhone can’t find my living room however it’s listed in the device section of the app.

i uninstalled the app and when I go to install it, it freezes on the page where it asks for ad preferfrences. I push the do not track button and when it goes back to the next button, it freezes. 

what do I need to do? I don’t have a remote. I just use my iPhone and it worked fine five minutes before the new gateway was installed. 

now I don’t have any app capabilities. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku app issues can not install the app

Jump to solution

Hi @Cesarsghost,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry for not catching up with you on this issue you're having with the Roku mobile app.

If you're still having an issue, you'll need to make sure you download the official Roku app.

For more information, you can visit our support page here: How to install the Roku mobile app | Official support page.

Note: Changes on your router or network will also affect the devices connected to it. You'll need a physical remote to reconnect the device.

Feel free to get back in the Community if there's anything else we can do to further assist.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku app issues can not install the app

Jump to solution

Hi @Cesarsghost,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry for not catching up with you on this issue you're having with the Roku mobile app.

If you're still having an issue, you'll need to make sure you download the official Roku app.

For more information, you can visit our support page here: How to install the Roku mobile app | Official support page.

Note: Changes on your router or network will also affect the devices connected to it. You'll need a physical remote to reconnect the device.

Feel free to get back in the Community if there's anything else we can do to further assist.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos