Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Parallax Abstraction
Topic Author

Where to buy in Canada?

Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:21 am

Greetings all. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to get a SoundBridge M1001 for a client of mine in Ottawa, Canada. You used to be able to find SoundBridge devices at a wide number of retailers here (including big ones like Best Buy and Future Shop) but they seem to have disappeared. I can't find out at any retailer and none of my wholesale suppliers can track them down either. Is there anywhere in Canada where these can still be purchased, either wholesale or retail? Thanks!

Wondercow

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:56 pm

I googled "soundbridge canada" and and found this one right at the top.
~Moo!
-----------------------
iTunes, iPod, iMac, iPhone, not Itunes, IPod, IMAC, iphone
MAC = Media Access Control while Mac = a brand of computers

Parallax Abstraction
Topic Author

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:09 pm

I had found that place before but it was always out of stock. It isn't now which is good but it's very overpriced. I will definitely keep it in mind but does anyone know of other places? Thanks!

sansp00

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:42 am

They don't seem to carry it anymore at BestBuy ... Last I checked, they seemed to be selling off the last inventory. That's a shame :(
Maybe if you check out some stores you'll be able to get your hands on what's left, Im probably sure I could find one here on the Mtl south shore.
Patrick S.
Roku HD1000 (revived!), R1000 x2, M1001 x2
Linksys NSLU2 with Firefly
Netgear WGR614,JGS516,GS608,GS605 x3

flaminghomer

Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 pm

I was in Best Buy (Newmarket, ON) last week and I spoke to someone who actually seemed to know what he was talking about. He said that they no longer carry the Soundbridge. He suggested I try a Best Buy in the states, but I looked at the US site and they don't have it either.

I did see one on display in Future Shop, but couldn't get anyone to help me (as usual :roll: ), so I gave up. Maybe I should go back there, since it seems to be the last one in Canada!
flaminghomer

pdbowers

Where To Find A Soundbridge

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 am

I think its fairly easy to find a Soundbridge. I went to Ebay and bought a brand new one for about $120.00. Go to Ebay and in the search field, type in "soundbridge" or "Roku". There are always a few units to be had that way. Good Luck.

Paul
Intel iMac, 24 inch Desktop
M1001 x 3
Roku Netflix Media Player
iPad 2
Dell Inspiron 2305
Big fan of Linux
Wirelessly Connected using Netgear