Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

ismarketing
Topic Author

If You Need Repairs - Matt's Your Guy

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Just wanted to share an blatant rave for the repair services of Matt Burkhard (Burkhardi in these forums). He recently repaired and upgrade a dead M500 of mine and it now looks and preforms better then new. He also sold me a repaired M1000 at a great price.

Throughout the work, his communication was clear, his humor strong, and his tolerance for my dumb questions high. He also earns bonus points for fair shipping fees and the best packing I think I have ever seen.

With Roku just about completely non-responsive when it comes to repairs and service, Matt is a real godsend to Soundbridge fans.

You can contact Matt at burkhardi@hotmail.com

Good luck and happy listening.

alanmc

Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Yes, for you guys that live in the US, Matt (Burkhardi in the forums), is certainly # 1 :D

Here in Europe, and more specifically the UK, we have Pete (g0pkh in these forums), you can PM him here: http://forums.roku.com/profile.php?mode ... ile&u=5008 or via email > hillyp01-roku@yahoo.co.uk

Burkhardi

Re: If You Need Repairs - Matt's Your Guy

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 am

ismarketing wrote:
Just wanted to share an blatant rave for the repair services of Matt Burkhard...

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. I am even happier to know you are jazzed with your new M1000 addition and your converted M500.
All the best, Matt

On another note:
As Alan said, we now have Pete as a UK based repair solution. Now people have another option then to send their PhotoBridge (and other Roku stuff) from England, Ireland and the like to me which will really cut down on shipping costs.

Pete and I did a combined effort over the past year to come up with a robust repair solution for the R1000 and not only has that gone well but whilst trading notes and ideas we have become good friends and I showed him what I have been doing with the SoundBridge and PhotoBridge over the past several years and we improved on those too.

So in closing, this has been a great hobby and I have enjoyed being able to reunite many a Roku owner with their beloved gadget(s) and all the people I have met along the way and look forward to the up and coming ones too.

I also want to thank Roku for having these forums which has been a great conduit for help and knowledge and a way to share. Not to mention their cutting edge and cool products 8)
Viva La Roku!
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku

MacAl

Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:46 am

for you guys that live in the US, Matt (Burkhardi in the forums), is certainly # 1

I'll offer another vote of appreciation for Matt's fine work and fair price in repairing my M1000.