Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

cymbaline65
Topic Author

What Customer Service? Roku owes me money!

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

I ordered a Soundbridge recently. I was billed for two but only ordered one. I've left numerous messages with Customer Service - never a call back. Actually got Heidi from CS on the phone, not once but twice! No correction to my credit card. Got a one-line response from Lyndon saying he'd look into it - no response in 2 days (going on 3). This has been going on for 3 weeks and I'm losing patience. Anyone know who's cage I need to rattle to get something done?
Or do I need to take this to the BBB? They owe me $145... :x
Current Setup:
(2) M1001, Roku Radio, Apple iTunes , 2TB of storage, ASUS WAP

gcd0865

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Make sure to lodge a dispute with your credit card company as to the second charge before you pay your credit card bill. That will preserve your rights while the second charge is being reversed by Roku.

cymbaline65
Topic Author

Good advice

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:07 am

Thanks for the advice, gcd0865.
It's such a shame as I have 2 Roku devices and still love them all. This experience has shown me (as well as reading the support woes from many other users) that this company has little regard for its customers.
Current Setup:

cymbaline65
Topic Author

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Well everyone...
Looks like I FINALLY got my credit for my overcharge. I'm not sure how this was resolved - my persistence with Roku or my CC company. Regardless, this issue is resolved.
Now, I have to decide whether Roku should get another sale as I would like another radio but after this fiasco, I'm not entirely sure I want to go through it....
Current Setup: