Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Koen De Vuyst

Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:31 pm

About 80% of the Dutch translation is done. Those who already wish to use the file may send me a PM with their email address so I can mail the file to you.

Greetings,

Koen

Koen De Vuyst

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:32 am

Finally, the Dutch language file is fully translated. Those who want to can PM me and leave their email address so I can send the file. I will also send the file to Roku for integration of the file in their next update.

Greetings,

Mikey

Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:44 pm

Thanks a lot, Koen! I received it this morning and couldn't wait to install it. Even my girlfriend now uderstands better how the M1001 works. Good job!
Current setup:
Pinnacle M1001 SoundBridge, Thomson SpeedTouch 780, Winamp 5.35 w. ShoutCAST and all works fine...

Koen De Vuyst

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:20 pm

You're welcome! :wink:

Greetings,

Koen

Roku_alo

an other Danish translation

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:43 pm

I have made my own version of the "Danish" language file, called Danish_alo.

I wanted some other words in some places and ended up looking through the hole file, making small changes all over the place.

I don´t say that this is a better version than the other ones, <Edit-->and after testing it I can see that some text are too long and others are missimg, so more work needs to be done. <--Edit>

I have also done one small modifcation to the english text and I hope this is can be used in the official UK version 8) .

SR_CZ_WLAN_HEX_OR_ASCII
... (Note that $product before version 3.0.xx does not support "
"networks protected with WPA.)...

If anyone want to try my version or see if any of my changes are usefull, I have put a copy here: http://home20.inet.tele.dk/alodk/danish_alo.txt

I will make changes to this file and make them available on my homepage without promising any notice to the general public, as I see this as my private version.

I have changed the name, so the original file is not overwriten when you download this version.

Many thanks to "Justadanemore" and anyone else, who did the original translation.

By the way: Who is doing the official Danish translation and where can I find it?

<Edit-->Minor upade, September 15 2007. To prevent scrolling when Re-trying stations and more...<--Edit>
Last edited by Roku_alo on Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mpoly

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:01 am

I'd like to create a Greek translation, but it is not possible (for my M1001) as the Greek characters will not display in 2-line mode. Is there a technical limitation, or is it just a lack of a proper single-line font?

If it is the latter, I'd be willing to contribute a proper font; I created a number of Greek raster fonts for printers and screens many years ago, and I could provide one, given a description of the file format.

Regards,

Michael

goodfriend

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:01 am

thanks for the effort to work out japanese/chinese support.

highend-madness

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:32 am

Hello! I might be wrong, but since I have upgraded me beloved M2000 to the 3.0.44 version, the highest font size (ZurichBold 32) is not so high any longer? I used to read the display from across my room (8 m), and now it looks somehow smaller.. Can I downgrade it to one of the previous versions, or can I use the same font size like the ROKU M2000 start-up logo? If yes, could you please tell me how? Thanks... (and, a lot of respect for your work, this product is really brilliant. Such a pitty that you are not geting the large Noritake displays any longer.. I am lucky, anyway, as I bought two of them)

pankajnagarkoti56

Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm

I've started a Dutch translation for the SoundBridge. Before I continue, I would like to know if you already have one?
[url=://myhostingbox.com]Best hosting[/url]

Courispolard

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:16 pm

The first grouping of letters is the lower-case alphabet. The second grouping is the upper-case alphabet. These generally should have the same number of characters.

Resveratrol

PawSki

Sorting of country names

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:42 am

I essentially completed SoundBridge localization in Polish (better late than never) and have a question on the SR_SW_COUNTRY_TOKENS tokens. Should I follow the existing English sequence for the Polish equivalents or just sort it so they are alphabetically arranged (ex: Cuba in English translates to Kuba in Polish)?

Thanks