Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

ikeboy
Topic Author

Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:54 am

RokuMike wrote:
Just to confirm: when this happens, you still have network connectivity to the SoundBridge (telnet was mentioned), correct? To verify you could always go to System Configuration and choose the Software Version and Updates item just to make sure that the SoundBridge can see the network and contact the update server.

Yes, see my earlier posts. I can telnet to the SB, and ping the server from the SB. Recycling WMC does not help, even after waiting 20-40 minutes. The only thing that helps is power cycling SB.

RokuMike

Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:21 pm

What version of the SoundBridge software are you running? If you haven't downloaded 2.1 beta 3, I'd be interested to know whether this improves matters.

ikeboy
Topic Author

Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 pm

RokuMike wrote:
What version of the SoundBridge software are you running? If you haven't downloaded 2.1 beta 3, I'd be interested to know whether this improves matters.

Running 2.1 beta 2 right now, just noticed this morning that beta 3 was available. I'll download it tonight.

SteBee

Me too

Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:50 pm

I have this exact same problem. I didn't notice it happening before beta 4. Waiting 10 minutes doesn't make any difference.

Something that would be handy is if clicking on the "No libraries found (why?)" message did a rescan.