Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

slw55a
Topic Author

In need of SoundBridge Base/Stand

Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi,

I am in need of a new rubber base for my SoundBridge M1001 - does anyone have one I could buy, or otherwise know where I could get one? Pls let me know... I cannot get this thing to stay upright... Thanks!

lubelira

Re: In need of SoundBridge Base/Stand

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am

i too am looking for a new rubber stand or some suggestions as to a substitute. anyone have any ideas? thanks

jpphipps

Re: In need of SoundBridge Base/Stand

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm

lubelira wrote:
i too am looking for a new rubber stand or some suggestions as to a substitute. anyone have any ideas? thanks

What you need is a cradle, if I remember correctly, 1-3/8" in diameter (or whatever the SB is.) I found a wooden tray at a thrift store with the exact size that would fit a SB. I sawed off two sections, mounted them at either end of a base sawed from a thin piece of wood, spray-painted the assembly black, and there it was! I'd post a picture, but it's down in AZ now and I'm up in OR until November-ish. It did turn out quite well. What I like about it is that most of the SB case is exposed, which is good for any heat dissipation. What's more, I have enough of the wood remaining to make several more stands.....
3 SoundBridges, 1 SoundBridge Radio - Phoenix, AZ
3 SoundBridges - Netarts, OR