Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

CJR
Topic Author

Is anyone still repairing SoundBridges in the US as of 2013?

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Apologies for posting a new topic in the forum, but the SoundBridge Radio forum hadn't had new posts since April, so I figured I'd have a better shot at a response here.

I have a R1000 (with the updated power supply!) which died one day recently on me. I've sent a few messages to Matt (Burkhardi) via e-mail and PM, but no response. Does anyone know whether he's still repairing them, or if there's another source in the US for repair? Thanks!

Burkhardi

Re: Matt Burkhard is still Roku service 2013

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 am

No apologies needed for posting a new topic in the SoundBridge or PhotoBridge forums, I would love to see them live a very long time....

Sorry it took so long to get back to you Chris and I am fix'n to email you too. Lucky Frank saw this and emailed me about it...
I am still doing Roku service on the SoundBridge R1000, M1001, M2000, M500 and M1000; as well as the HD1000 PhotoBridge. I do about 2-6 a month (sometimes more0, and I have a waiting list too.
I am making progress with the list and things are getting more manageable now too. I say that because for a while with the twins, new house, new job at Samsung and such it was a two year speed bump.

This is no excuse, but I missed all this because; first my RAID5 server had a motherboard failure that was a show stopper (data is ok) and then with amazing luck, (this is #2) my main PC had a catastrophic hard drive failure... what are the odd? 100% in my case that time...WOW

So I have been busy with all that and not checking other things. Also, looks like my email alert when I get a form message was not working and I just toggled that setting on this site and tested it too; and it's now working.

I am tpying this on my lilttle Acer NetBook attached to the monitor that use to be hooked to my working PC that is now dead.
Regards, Matt
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku

CJR
Topic Author

Re: Is anyone still repairing SoundBridges in the US as of 2

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 am

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for getting back to me - no apologies necessary!

Did get your e-mail and will reply.

-Chris