Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

wthom100
Topic Author

Soundbridge - Server Problems?

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:59 am

Hello -

I have recently been experiencing a problem with my soundbridge units (M1000, R2000) that I am wondering if it's the servers that connect with Soundbridge, or if it's in my home network. This problem all of a sudden cropped-up.

Issue is my Soundbridges units connect okay to my network okay when I turn them on, but when I try to go to my playlist it says "failed to load". Also, when I go to my presets and click on a station, none of radio stations play.

While I was trying figure out what is wrong, I clicked on the load software button under settings, but it says "HTTP 404 - server error".

Is anyone seeing something similar, or does anyone have a thought as to what might be wrong?

bregent

Re: Soundbridge - Server Problems?

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:22 am

Do you have a problem playing content from a local server, or is it just Radio Roku content? I just checked and RadioRoku is up, but that would not affect your presets or local media. Sounds like a home network problem. Are you running wireless or wired ethernet?

wthom100
Topic Author

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for responding -

Yes - it is just radio Roku content. Also, I am running wireless. I am wondering if maybe my cable company somehow changed something in the internet connection - i.e .maybe I have to change my router to accommodate the higher spends they are saying I have now (i.e. maybe my router is now old or something). This is somewhat baffling - it happened all of a sudden - before that everything worked great year after year. It is happening on 2 separate Soundbridge devices so I know the units are okay.

I'll see if my laptop works with the internet connection in my home.

Thanks

bregent

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Can you access the Soundbridge from a PC?