Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

perensejo
Topic Author

I can´t intro in my Sound Brige from pc

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:56 am

First- Sorry by my worse inglish :oops:

I have a M400PX soundBrige by roku, and always to work whitout problem, since the last 2 weeks, I cant not intro from RokuRadio Snooper, there are conection, between PC-M400 by wifi, and reconogise, but went a go to presets for change the statión radio in the memory, don´t work in Firefox o IE, always say´s mesage, "the conection, is restar"

I reinstall the drivers of M400
I reinstall the roku Snoorper
Firefly it´s works whitout problem whit the last version from itunes.
My OS is Windows XP.
The conection Wifi is Ok, the M400 is conect to radio preinstall, and firefly

But a Can´t into the program current presets from Snooper.

Tanks for you help, and sorry by my wors inglihs! :roll:

jjaf

Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:10 am

Hi perensejo

Don't bother with Snooper. Enter the URLs directly on the M400 web interface Presets page. Type in the IP address of the M400 into your browser to get to its web pages. Don't forget to click the Update Presets button at the bottom of the page.
R1000, M400, M1001

perensejo
Topic Author

Thanks JJaf

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks for your answer

But this is problem, I can´t enter the presets URLs from navigator, always says message "Connection to server was reset while the page loads." so I can´t memorize the Urls Radio station from explorer. :cry:

jjaf

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:45 am

I don't understand your last post. Please explain step by step what you are doing and in which program. What is "navigator" that you refer to - do you mean the Soundbridge or is it a browser, and if so, which one? Where are you trying to get the URLs from?
R1000, M400, M1001

perensejo
Topic Author

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 am

Hi Jaff

Before everything worked smoothly, the stations came from the browser, in this case firefox, but now I let him do that every time I enter the SoundBrige not leave me, is as if something crashed, and I have no firewall and the antivirus is turned off, so I summarize as follows:

1-turn on the radio soundbrige mode, and exit the stations that come standard

2-verify that there is good connection with the wifi, being that right.

3-I go into the firefox, Explorer, Safari, putting the IP address and does not leave soundbrige nothing, only the message "The connection has been reset." I try to Firefly, the music is in my computer and I have no problem, it is only when I have to enter the soundbrige, I can not remove the preset radio stations, and put new memory in my favorites!

I have also clarified that in these times I have installed and uninstalled an antispyware, and I wonder if the reason is that in analyzing the browser cookies, you erased it may consider dangerous, but I have doubts, because the program comes in the update the soundbrige would have to run with or without anti-spyware! Jaff, agradesco you much you do for help :lol:

jjaf

Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 am

Go to System Configuration menu, select Network Control and make sure it is enabled.
R1000, M400, M1001

perensejo
Topic Author

Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 pm

hi Jjaf

y the way Merry Christmas! :D
Look, I have enabled network control, I do not think the problem is, I'm starting to head to try to figure it out and it is really discouraging! :oops:

dupondt

Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:11 pm

perensejo,

if you open "My Network Places" in Windows XP, does the SoundBridge show up there? In case it does, can you open its web interface by doucle-clicking the symbol?

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot

perensejo
Topic Author

Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi Dupondt and jjaf

I have good news! like I said was breaking my brain,
which is that the M400 had the page in the browser bookmarks, with IP: and it was from there xxx.xx.x.11 which normally came in,
but by analyzing PIs for both Mac and Win, I found it was exactly the same but ended in 10, so I wrote the IP appeared on the M400 on my browser and zass works now I´ll install the SnooperRadio it is very interesting when memorize the radios from browsers, Thanks a lot for your help you have given me, at least I've responded, you know how difficult it sometimes is to try to fix something without knowing absolutely nothing! Thanks again and Merry Christmas and a very prosperous 2011. :D :D :D

dupondt

Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Merry Christmas

Feliz Navidad to you and the rest of the world!

and a very prosperous 2011. :D :D :D

O my God, I missed the Winter Olympics and the FIFA World Cup :wink:
Anyway: Prospero Año Nuevo!

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot