Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

thedoctor
Topic Author

Internet Radio url's

Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:49 am

OK, so far I've spent several hours entering internet radio url's on the SoundBridge Internet Radio page ("Favorites") and none will play. I've downloaded and used the URL Snooper, as suggested on this site, and I've even copied and pasted directly the url's that others in this Forum have claimed to work (e.g., Club 977 et al)--still no good. My M1001 is able to play stations stored in iTunes, and it played the stations that came stored on the unit originally, but the latter have now been erased with my attempted replacements. I am aware that SoundBridge doesn't support Windows Media Player so I am avoiding those url's that are exclusive to this player. Help!

bpa

Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:18 pm

Post a few examples of the urls and people may be able to test on their systems. Sometimes the real urls are stored within an URLs (e.g. asx) and they need to be extracted for SB.

Also sign up to get 2.5 beta firmware and you will be able to get many WMA stations.

gcd0865

Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:31 pm

SoundBridge does play Windows Media Player urls, if you update to the 2.5 beta firmware. None of my WMP presets played with the original firmware (2.3-something?), but then they all played fine when I upgraded to 2.5 beta...