Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

longpets

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Musicdock.com is now working again but I haven't figured out how to put the login and password into the url so I can use it with my Soundbridge. I used to use xstreamxm.com.
Regards,
Nick

snudel

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 am

hi

i created an online account at xmradio.com and i can listen to all channels there.

but from http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile it is not working. I always get the login error stream.

does it take a while until it works from there too?

Tomm

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:29 am

XM radio stream from this address seems to have quit working several weeks ago. Anyone have any ideas?

wthom100

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 pm

With the recent merger of Sirius and XM they are now starting to combine and revise the station channels (for example all the "decade channels" - i.e. 40's, 50's, 60's 70's 80's stations is now a shared station between XM and Sirius - many channels are shared like this now). I would have thought this would not have affected the XM streaming methods on Soundbridge (other than changing the channel number in the soundbridge URL as applicable) but I guess some streaming protocols may have changed. XMstream.com does not work for me now either.

I do not believe there was ever any easy way to get Sirius to stream to a Soundbridge.

I hope a way is found to get XM to stream to Soundbridge again as this was a pretty nice feature to have (even though the artist name and song title never showed in the Soundbridge display when streaming XM).

cheers -

photojon

Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:47 pm

It has been several months since the last post on this thread. Does anyone know how to get XM working on a SoundBridge?

Thanks

Jon

StarTechRadio

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 am

Could someone from Roku please comment on the current situation, and are we ever likely to have the availability to hear these streams in Europe, forgive my lack of knowledge on this topic.

jjaf

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 am

photojon wrote:
It has been several months since the last post on this thread. Does anyone know how to get XM working on a SoundBridge?

Thanks

Jon

Yes, indirectly. You can use Jamcast to listen on your Soundbridge to whatever is being played on your Windows PC soundcard.
R1000, M400, M1001

photojon

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks Jaff,

I was looking for a solution where I could utilized presets to store my favorite XM stations. Your solution requires I have a PC booted and accessable everytime I want to change a channel.

Anyone else with a solution?

Thanks

Jon