Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dukehrs
Visitor

published channel does not updated

We have a published channel and the feed status shows it has not updated for 20 hours, about that same time we published a updated version that is under review.  We did not know that the channel is locked and content cannot be changed, is there anyway to stop the channel from being public til the updated version is passed? and no remove channel doesn't do anything. 
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6

Re: published channel does not updated

Our published channel is not updating as well.
0 Kudos
mwilcko
Binge Watcher

Same here. Should be version 20, but the store has version 15. I tried emailing Roku support, has anyone else about this problem?
0 Kudos
lance99
Visitor

I have the same issue. I have been waiting since last month to have the new version published. Is there that much of a backlog?
0 Kudos

I too have been waiting almost a month for my new version to be accepted for publishing.  
I don't think there is a backlog.  I think that the DP team is working on now features and fixes that are supposed to be release sometime in July (fingers crossed) and just not focusing on the channels waiting in the pipe line.

My app has 300 videos.  On each refresh (every six hours) there is a new problem in the feed status that wasn't there before as well as the old errors are gone.  Ultimately, there are a number of problems with DP that the Roku Development team are working out.  We need to be either patient and wait for the issues to be ironed out (soon I hope) or revert back to the SDK version of our channels.
0 Kudos
gpopple
Visitor

I'm having the same issue.  Rev 13 is "Published" but Rev 9 is what they're showing.  Has anyone heard anything yet?
0 Kudos
RokuPam
Streaming Star

Hi all,

If anyone is still experiencing issues with their latest channel version not updating, feel free to privately message me or reach out to partnersuccess@roku.com with the following information:

• Channel Name: 

• Developer Email associated with channel: 

• Vanity Access Code: 

• Version:

We have a bug with Direct Publisher where some manifests are not updating, which may be what you're running into. 
0 Kudos