Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Published Channel missing from 'New and Notable'

I received notification that my channel was published this week (June 12).  I checked to see if it was listed in the "New and Notable".  As of this morning, it does not show under that section.  However, it does display under the category (Sports) I had selected.  Is that normal?  If so, how does one get a channel under "New and Notable"?

Additionally, I'm using the Roku ad platform for serving ads.  I've noticed that to this point, the only ad I've seen appears to be the stock ad for the Roku device.  When should I expect that to change?
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Published Channel missing from 'New and Notable'

Update: My channel finally made it to "New and Notable".  I guess it takes a while before that happens.  It would have been nice to know that up front.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos