Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Json Feed Manager Software Program

Hi all....I am in the process of finishing up on the coding of a utility program that hopefully makes it easier to create and mange your Json feeds.  It's a companion program to the one I wrote for the MRSS called the MRSS Feed Update Utility.  I expect to have a Beta version available in 2 to 3 weeks.  I am posting to seek testers when the software is ready.  What's in it for you?  A free copy of the software when it is released. 

Please read the following carefully and only respond to info@rokurowingchannel.com if you can help on a consistent basis.

Here's my criteria for a tester:

1. Please describe your background and experience with Roku.
2. Do you have a current channel?  If so, what is the name?
3. What types of videos do you stream? Movies, Series, Tv Specials, etc.
4. How often can you test?
5. I will need weekly feedback regarding bugs, comments, etc.
6. You must agree to not disclose anything you learn about the software, its features, etc. during the testing.
[size=100]7. If you find a bug, be prepared to document the steps to recreate the bug.[/size]

I'd like to select a cross section of testers.  But, that's going to depend on the response I get.  Not everyone will be selected.  I'll notify those that are selected.

Please note:  If you are selected, and you fail to test and provide feedback on a consistent basis, or, disclose any information, you will not receive a free copy of the software.

Thanks to those that reply and are interested in testing.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Json Feed Manager Software Program

FYI...

I'm in the final stages of releasing a Beta version.  If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos