Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatchRanger
Visitor

DoubleClick (DSP) Ad Server - Anyone Using?

Has anyone been able to serve ads from DoubleClick via Direct Publisher? That is, where you switch the monetization option from Roku to your own Ad Server. The Roku admin asks for the Ad Server URL. Is this just a Google Publisher Tag you can generate in DoubleClick for Video Ads (which is nothing but one long URL). I have implemented it and I know the tag is good running a "house" ad, but yet I never see it . I have added pre-roll and mid roll ad breaks in the Json. OR do you have to generate a seperate URL from DoubleClick that is NOT the Google Publisher Tag URL? If so, what, where and how?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
ashokiptv
Visitor

Re: DoubleClick (DSP) Ad Server - Anyone Using?

I'm also trying to use DSP ads. My url also working fine but in roku app i didnt see any ads. Im searching for right format/sample dsp url
0 Kudos
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

I'm having this issue as well.  Did anyone have any luck finding a solution?
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
macmillanweb
Reel Rookie

I have asked Roku multiple times for help on this. Always the same ... no answer.
0 Kudos