Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casbboy
Visitor

Thumbnails Can't Be Downloaded

I can't figure out what I'm doing. But my Thumbnails can't be downloaded, though they are 16x9 in size and greater than 800 in width.

I made one at exactly 800px wide to test: https://cdn.traileraddict.com/img/roku-noposter2.jpg

For some reason it reports the "Can't be downloaded" error on this. What's more strange, is that the images show up just fine in the preview.

Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers!
Ryan
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Thumbnails Can't Be Downloaded

What reports "Can't be downloaded"?  Please be more specific.  Where do you see this error?
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
casbboy
Visitor

Re: Thumbnails Can't Be Downloaded

Thanks for getting back to me.

Turns out I figured out the problem. Roku server was not passing the security at Cloudflare, where my images are being cached. So I had to ease back restrictions on images, and then the Feed Status gave it the all clear.

Cheers
Ryan
0 Kudos