Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

newchannel
Topic Author

Re: Subscription Channel...uh oh

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:13 pm

37mediagroup wrote:

j/k, I hear you on that. Like I said I feel I gave Brightscript a valiant effort & just dropped it in the midst of it. I'm not a coder either. I think I was picking it up again &/or going to give the newer Scenegraph a chance when I noticed this DP being promoted on the site.

Wish you well, again I wouldn't expect PPV to come 'soon', but myb overall the goal is to have a more template based  system for channels to give Roku more control back.

Love the video lol
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com

GoFlow_Streaming_TV

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:49 am

Here's the official response I received from Roku:

Unfortunately, there are no plans at the moment to enable SVOD for Direct Publisher. If you are looking to add SVOD, your best bet is to create a SDK channel. Please see our list of Roku Development Partners, if you are interested.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best,
David Steele, PMP, CSM
Partner Success Manager

So there you have it - there will be no SVOD for Direct Publisher.
GoFlow Streaming TV

newchannel
Topic Author

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:58 am

GoFlow_Streaming_TV wrote:
Here's the official response I received from Roku:

Unfortunately, there are no plans at the moment to enable SVOD for Direct Publisher. If you are looking to add SVOD, your best bet is to create a SDK channel. Please see our list of Roku Development Partners, if you are interested.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best,
David Steele, PMP, CSM
Partner Success Manager

So there you have it - there will be no SVOD for Direct Publisher.

Thank you for sharing the information you received. I had a feeling it would be that way and started working on sdk. I have old sdk1 channels and having to learn the scenegraph..well trying to learn is a better statement :)
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com