Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

newchannel

Re: Roku Audience Network Reporting

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:20 pm

I did get someone from partnersuccess to email me back, They forwarded my email over to RAF..but no one has even emailed to say sorry ROKU partner for the delay how can I help you :( :(  And, I love ROKU and thinking they must be using some outsource place to handle this. I've always gotten what I needed to know until RAF as my server bill has begun to increase.
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com

brbillionaire

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:37 pm

I've emailed 3x since January. No clue on my numbers. Haven't seen anything yet. Do we at least get a end of quarter report? Would love to see how I am doing.

newchannel

Wed May 09, 2018 11:46 am

I've heard nothing to. :( 

I'm very surprised this is happening. Normally, I've always gotten a response and received the help I needed. Must be outsourcing this part of their business. Don't know...
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com

37mediagroup

Wed May 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Have you all tried emailing the kandersson @ roku.com email?  He's signed most of us up. Just include your channel name, email tied to your developer portal, and how often you want to receive (daily, weekly, monthly).

Otherwise try rokuadops @ roku.com and ask they put you on RAF reporting with the above info. It's possible the previous person left the company or something.

cocotower

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Roku's #1 revenue is from ad sales.  With all these complaints about not being paid correctly for ads being shown on so many developer's channels, I can only come to one conclusion, but I'll just bite my tongue and not outright say it.

FilmZone

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:23 pm

casbboy wrote:
I've written every contact given, and still have not heard back. I'm dropping Roku Audience for 495 communications. The CPMs are $10-$14, so comparable. Actually, how would I know, nobody from Roku ever got back to me.

We have  a channel with 495 Communications. We get about 100K views a month but they have us all over the world. But they only serve ads to the USA. The revenue we are making from them at the moment is less than our cost of hosting. We are getting only about a 1% ad fill rate.  Still looking for a better option on our end.