Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashokiptv
Visitor

Looking for 3rd party ad providers

Hi,

We are unhappy with roku raf ad services. We are planning to move to 3rd party ad providers. Can someone please suggest me good 3rd party ad providers for my roku apps.

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
newchannel
Roku Guru

Re: Looking for 3rd party ad providers

If you find one that is good to work with and they pay on time, will you share the info with me, please?

Thank you.
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com
0 Kudos
barons-com
Visitor

Hi Guys,

BaronsMedia.com has been a leading provider for CTV advertising for the past two years. We would love to help you out with your advertising needs. Let me know if you have time today or this week for a quick call. The process is simply and easy, we provide you with an ad tag along with a reporting user interface so you can track your revenue on your channel. Again, let me know if you have time today or this week for a call. 

Thank you,
Jim Larkin
jim@baronsmedia.com
818-290-7978
0 Kudos
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

"barons-com" wrote:
Hi Guys,

BaronsMedia.com has been a leading provider for CTV advertising for the past two years. We would love to help you out with your advertising needs. Let me know if you have time today or this week for a quick call. The process is simply and easy, we provide you with an ad tag along with a reporting user interface so you can track your revenue on your channel. Again, let me know if you have time today or this week for a call. 

Thank you,
Jim Larkin
jim@baronsmedia.com
818-290-7978

I use Baron, and I am very impressed with their service.   Highly recommended!
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
nabeards
Visitor

Jim, sent you an email, look forward to hearing back from you.
- nabeards

"barons-com" wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thank you,
Jim Larkin
jim@baronsmedia.com
818-290-7978
0 Kudos
badseed
Binge Watcher

Hi,

Can you also guide us about how to use barons media ad network please? 

Thanks
0 Kudos
nabeards
Visitor

If anyone has other resources for this, I am interested as well. Baron's never replies to inquiries apparently.
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

I had Debby from Barons contact me & ultimately I signed up thru them. Tried my hardest to stay on RAF but just wasn't getting paid nor responded to. Frustrating & I advise anyone new to scrap RAF before you wait too long. I just wanted it all in-house & 1 ecosystem but in the end had to go with a 3rd party.

deborah @ baronsmedia.com
0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

When I first published my channel after a week Roku started showing lots of random ads.  I was very impressed with what I thought was coming for me, but sadly I never saw a penny.  When I decided to convert to the SDK model they killed the ads completely and I have been unsuccessful in getting them to stream even the suckiest lowest paying ad.. Just Something!   Instead my viewers keep seeing the in-house Roku ads over and over which is a major turn-off.  No response from Roku except the typical "we'll get to it eventually".  Not the case.  You're being ignored, period.  If your channel isn't extremely popular, probably commercial, good luck with Roku's RAF system.  Funny thing is, when you upload your channel for testing to your local box, random ads are served just fine using numerous "test URLs" provided a long time ago by Roku (and who's getting paid for these?) but the minute you publish, the ads are suppressed on the published channel.  What I feel is that any time an ad is shown in full and the developer never got a penny for it, somebody got a penny for it.... the question is.... who.
0 Kudos
evjagdon
Visitor

"ashokiptv" wrote:
Hi,

We are unhappy with roku raf ad services. We are planning to move to 3rd party ad providers. Can someone please suggest me good 3rd party ad providers for my roku apps.

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos