Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android access and ads

I would like to know if VAST tags play when a user accesses a channel with their Android phone. 
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

Re: Android access and ads

"WandaRichards" wrote:
I would like to know if VAST tags play when a user accesses a channel with their Android phone.

Do you mean with the Roku remote app for Android or via casting?
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos

I don't know the answer to your question. I have apps that are normally viewed on FireTV, but according to the data I receive, the videos are being viewed on Android phones. I didn't think that was possible, but I guess it is.
0 Kudos

I should have said they are played on Roku on TV.
0 Kudos
BaronsTravis
Visitor

Hi Guys,BaronsMedia.com has been a leading provider of CTV advertising for the past two years. We would love to help you out with your advertising needs. Let me know if you have time today or this week for a quick call. The process is simple and easy, we provide you with an ad tag along with a reporting user interface so you can track your revenue on your channel. Again, let me know if you have time today or this week for a call. 

Thank you,
Travis Harding
[email=travis@baronsmedia.com:2pjsm3a7]travis@baronsmedia.com[/email:2pjsm3a7]
818-290-7978
0 Kudos