Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mitchstein
Roku Guru

Sorta off topic but important

Sorenson is closing down it's support for all of it's online services and video rendering software such as Soreson Squeeze, Desktop and Server or sept. 1st.

Does anyone know (I tried to contact them they have not returned any messages). if the programs like squeeze and desktop will just stop functioning completly? I am concerned because when you try to use sorenson squeeze it contacts the licensing server through the internet, if it can not reach the server (maybe because you do not have a network connection) it will warn you three times and then disable the software until you connect..

Also does anyone know a good (AFFORDABLE) alternative to squeeze for rendering videos to IIS Smooth Streaming? must include multi-bitrates I know how to do a single bitrate just by changing the mp4 extension and making a single entry index text file..
http://www.TVByDemand.com
0 Kudos