Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohanerava
Visitor

Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

Please DM for more information.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
mosafer
Roku Guru

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

I emailed you almost one month ago and never got an answer.
Would you please give me me one sample channel. A real working channel that you are serving on Roku. I want to see and check ad variety and numbers in a real channel.

Thanks
0 Kudos
coldrain
Binge Watcher

I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

I contacted and (he) offered me an example to check the number of ads. The channel I tested has no ads between plays and no midroll!
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

"coldrain" wrote:
I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money 🙂
0 Kudos
coldrain
Binge Watcher

"mosafer" wrote:
"coldrain" wrote:

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money 🙂

I've contacted Roku team to provide me an ad tag for half of year but no success, they just told me to wait. But I'm using SDK not Direct Publisher. Does DP allow us to enable live ads automatically?
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

I activated mine more than 18 month ago but I think It's possible now. Paperwork and waiting for their approval took a few month.
0 Kudos
elpenultimo
Channel Surfer

"mosafer" wrote:
"coldrain" wrote:

how long did the payment take? :shock:
0 Kudos
ashokiptv
Visitor

Dont trust these Vidllion guys. They are cheaters. They charged $500 for adtag. Once you pay they never respond.And for their service ad fill retes are very less fill rates lessthan 20%. And they never paidback our adincome. Dont trust them 
0 Kudos
rohanerava
Visitor

"ashokiptv" wrote:
Dont trust these Vidllion guys. They are cheaters. They charged $500 for adtag. Once you pay they never respond.And for their service ad fill retes are very less fill rates lessthan 20%. And they never paidback our adincome. Dont trust them 

we did refund your money; we do not monetize pirated content
0 Kudos