Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

rohanerava
Topic Author

Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:18 am

Please DM for more information.
Last edited by rohanerava on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

mosafer

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:18 am

I emailed you almost one month ago and never got an answer.
Would you please give me me one sample channel. A real working channel that you are serving on Roku. I want to see and check ad variety and numbers in a real channel.

Thanks

coldrain

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm

I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.

mosafer

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 pm

I contacted and (he) offered me an example to check the number of ads. The channel I tested has no ads between plays and no midroll!

mosafer

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:13 pm

coldrain wrote:
I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money :)

coldrain

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:29 pm

mosafer wrote:
coldrain wrote:

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money :)

I've contacted Roku team to provide me an ad tag for half of year but no success, they just told me to wait. But I'm using SDK not Direct Publisher. Does DP allow us to enable live ads automatically?

mosafer

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am

I activated mine more than 18 month ago but I think It's possible now. Paperwork and waiting for their approval took a few month.

elpenultimo

Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

mosafer wrote:
coldrain wrote:

how long did the payment take? :shock:

ashokiptv

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 am

Dont trust these Vidllion guys. They are cheaters. They charged $500 for adtag. Once you pay they never respond.And for their service ad fill retes are very less fill rates lessthan 20%. And they never paidback our adincome. Dont trust them 

rohanerava
Topic Author

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:18 am

ashokiptv wrote:
Dont trust these Vidllion guys. They are cheaters. They charged $500 for adtag. Once you pay they never respond.And for their service ad fill retes are very less fill rates lessthan 20%. And they never paidback our adincome. Dont trust them 

we did refund your money; we do not monetize pirated content