Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question

I've recently submitted a channel to Roku which has been approved and is monetizing ad units strictly with the Roku Audience Network (not using 3rd party ad tags). After the channel went live in the store, it stopped showing test ads and started showing live ads. Which is great. Problem is... I can't find any kind of reporting on the ad impressions or revenue.

The only thing I've found is an old Roku blog post (source code) here[/url:2zqep0fj] instructing to email a request to 'publisherAdServices@roku.com' but I've tried ...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: I have a question

It's been a while but last time I'd done it it was to email enrollment @ roku.com to enroll, (I think you need to fill out a W9 with EIN or SSN), and to receive reporting it was to email Karl at kandersson @ roku.com. Include your name, channel name, Email associated with your developer dashboard account, and Frequency of Reporting (ie. Daily, Weekly, Monthly). I think it only shows ads run and not financial info, so you gotta estimate the math of $14/1000 then account for the 60/40 split.

0 Kudos