Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman711
Visitor

Roku requires that names for channels within the Channel Store are unique. The name you have selected for your channel i

I already selected the name, but now when I go back in and look for it, I cant find it and it wont allow me to add it again?

Roku requires that names for channels within the Channel Store are unique. The name you have selected for your channel is not available. Please select a different name
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Roku requires that names for channels within the Channel Store are unique. The name you have selected for your chann

That is odd. Did you try searching for the channel both thru the Roku Search feature, and then also the internet site https://channelstore.roku.com/browse ?  Also, how long ago was your channel approved, myb it takes a couple days to be on the store.

Although, why are you resubmitting your channel?  When you go into your developer dashboard don't you see your channel already there to edit?
0 Kudos