Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seaneffel
Visitor

Hero layout doesn't work

Hello all.  I'm using my Vimeo Pro account to feed content to my Roku Direct Publisher channel.  I've selected the "Hero" layout, refreshed my content, saved and updated the channel, then did the system update on the Roku device.  Still no hero layout.  I did more restarts, refreshes, updates, tantrums, and still no hero layout.  Is the hero layout real?

Here's my channel: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6026399/feed/roku/8b9b6768fe

Also, I can't filter content into distinct categories - but that is another post.

Thanks for your thoughts.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Hero layout doesn't work

I've been using the Hero layout for two separate channels.  I haven't had a problem with it.  What exactly is your problem?  What do you see instead?

I can't filter content into distinct categories

Please post your question if you still need help.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
cfcorral

Re: Hero layout doesn't work

Same problem I'm having. We chose the Hero Row but our channel defaults to the Standard layout. I haven't been able to figure this problem out either with Direct Publisher. 

My Roku2 shows Standard Layout while the Preview in my developer account shows Hero Row.

0 Kudos