Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BetaMaxMo
Visitor

MyJSON and Roku - "Bad Gateway"

Greetings... so new that I didn't see the Direct Publisher forum and posted this originally on the Developer forum, perhaps this is the right place to ask about this problem!

myjson.com[/font][/url:3lwtw5nj] to create the url necessary to use in the Roku update process.  That site is no longer working (receiving a "Bad Gateway" error - tried several browsers, 3 different internet system,s and different computers - same results).  Does anyone know of another site/app/method to create the needed url from my json files so we can once again update our channel?  We're not terribly fluent in json and related coding so the simpler the better.   Note - the json files we have submitted have been validated by several different validators, so that's not an issue.[/font]

Please advise, and many thanks![/font]

Molly[/font]
Beta Max TV[/font]
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: MyJSON and Roku - "Bad Gateway"

I don't think the Myjson site is meant for long term storage.  If you have access to the json feed file, you should look to host it on a server like Amazon S3.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos