Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

bslayton
Topic Author

MPlay quick question...

Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:16 pm

I'm using the ExtraLarge setting in my folder.cfg. Is there a setting that does not display the directory names?

I've looked through the FAQ and the boards, I see references to something like this but I haven't been able to find the answer.

Thank you,
b.

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Re: MPlay quick question...

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:54 pm

bslayton wrote:
I'm using the ExtraLarge setting in my folder.cfg. Is there a setting that does not display the directory names?

I've looked through the FAQ and the boards, I see references to something like this but I haven't been able to find the answer.

Thank you,
b.

Can you explain what you mean? Do you just want files to show up and not folders? If so, there is not option for that, I'm afraid.

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

bslayton
Topic Author

Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:05 pm

I was hoping there was a setting that just hid the name of the directory when browsing movies from the main menu. I've got folder.jpg in every folder with the ExtraLarge setting in the folder.cfg. So I all I wanted to see was the folder.jpg without the name of the directory.

b.

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:52 am

bslayton wrote:
I was hoping there was a setting that just hid the name of the directory when browsing movies from the main menu. I've got folder.jpg in every folder with the ExtraLarge setting in the folder.cfg. So I all I wanted to see was the folder.jpg without the name of the directory.

b.

Ahh.. I see. No, I'm afraid there's no option for that at the moment.

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

bslayton
Topic Author

Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:20 pm

TheEndless wrote:
Ahh.. I see. No, I'm afraid there's no option for that at the moment.

TheEndless

MPlay is the only reason I'm still using my Roku. Thank you for all the work you've done on it!

b.