Yeah, I did all that. And I can choose the VNC servers on my network. But once I make the connection, I get nothing.
It sounds like you are close. It is probably failing to connect for some reason.
* If the server is on windows, did you put ":0" after the IP address?
* What server OS and Vnc Server version are you using?
* You could try using the ClearServer script to erase entered servers one by one and then re-enter them
* If you telnet in to your PhotoBridge, can you ping your server?
* If you telnet in to your PB and run VncSix from the command-line, what error messages does it print out?
Getting VncSix set up is the hardest part. After that things usually run smoothly. Adding better diagnostic messages on connection failures is on the to-do list.