Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

davechainey
Topic Author

Goodbye and thanks for all the help

Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:55 pm

Now that my HD1000 appears to no longer work, I'm afraid I'm jumping ship. I just got a Netgear EVA8000, and it took all of 5 minutes to set up. It does everything I need - Music, Photos, VNC, Radio etc. I'm having a little trouble with video, but I play very little of that.
I would like to thank everyone for all the help they have provided over the last couple of years. It was the third party apps that made the Roku usable.

DaveC

Burkhardi

Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the help

Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:58 pm

davechainey wrote:
Now that my HD1000 appears to no longer work, I'm afraid I'm jumping ship. I just got a Netgear EVA8000, and it took all of 5 minutes to set up. It does everything I need - Music, Photos, VNC, Radio etc. I'm having a little trouble with video, but I play very little of that.
I would like to thank everyone for all the help they have provided over the last couple of years. It was the third party apps that made the Roku usable.

DaveC

Sorry to see ya go!
Wanna sell your dead HD1000? I just sent you a PM
Roku3 and Roku HD1000 [Rev B] on a Samsung HLP5674W DLP in the living room; a Roku2 and two Roku XS and a few SoundBridges.Win7; Kubuntu and XP via RT-N66U, E2000 and a switch or two. I own stock in Roku, it's just all in the form of hardware.Viva la Roku