Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

chackett

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:06 pm

Hi,

I agree with everyone else, this is a great app.

I need help with adding a particular set of stations (I suspect that it's not possible, but I'm hoping it's just my ignorance).

Swedish Radio (www.sr.se) streams several of the Swedish Radio stations using RealAudio, and it's controlled via a web interface. The links for the different station all run scripts, and I haven't figured out how to parse the actual URL that's being requested so that I can put it into the favorites file. Is there any way to do this, or do I have to use something like Nicecast on my main PC instead?

Thanks in advance for your input,

Craig

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:21 pm

chackett wrote:
Hi,

I agree with everyone else, this is a great app.

I need help with adding a particular set of stations (I suspect that it's not possible, but I'm hoping it's just my ignorance).

Swedish Radio (www.sr.se) streams several of the Swedish Radio stations using RealAudio, and it's controlled via a web interface. The links for the different station all run scripts, and I haven't figured out how to parse the actual URL that's being requested so that I can put it into the favorites file. Is there any way to do this, or do I have to use something like Nicecast on my main PC instead?

Thanks in advance for your input,

Craig

You should be able to use URL Snooper to get the URLs: http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/M ... rlsnooper/

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

chackett

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:21 pm

TheEndless wrote:
You should be able to use URL Snooper to get the URLs: http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/M ... rlsnooper/

TheEndless

Thanks, TheEndless; I'll check it out. Glad to see it was my ignorance :wink:

I must say, the activity on these forums (both users and developers) is one of the things that convinced me to go with the PhotoBridge, and I haven't regretted my decision. Thanks to you and soiaf (in particular), and everyone else (in general) for making my new toy much more enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. And just to be clear, I mean no disrespect to the Roku developers when I say that; I look forward to seeing what they can do once they're able to devote more time to the PB.

SimonO

Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:31 pm

Does HexRadio support the ecp HexRadio QUIT command..?

...and is it possible to creat a script to start HexRadio playing a particular entry in my favourites .xml..?
Toshiba 36ZP48, Pace Sky+ v1 (120GB), Sonos ZP80, Denon DVD-2900, Denon AVR-3805, Blue Sky SAT 6.5/B&W DM600 S3/ASW675 w/Behringer DSP1124P, Philips Pronto NG RU950/RU951

RhodesRunner

Thank You for HexRadio!

Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:40 am

Now that I'm about a month into my PB experience, I've just come across HexRadio. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Unzipped it, moved it to CF card and it came right up. Easy enough to use, and it gets the job done. If it looks nicer someday, that'll be icing on the cake.

Thanks for this great app. It gives me a great reason to hang on to this amazing box of potential. I can't believe how much this box can do. I'll just be happy when I can get it to be more stable. :D

dgburns

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am

Any way to use this:
http://www.rokulabs.com/support/rokuradiosnooper.php
to find streams to put into HexRadio?
HD-1500 RevB #1 (media room)
Mitsubishi WD-62528 62" LCD RPTV
Kenwood VR-407 receiver w/PSB Alpha's
PS/3 60GB (now 250GB) w/750GB Seagate ext
M1000 (upstairs)
HD-1000 RevB #2 (bedroom)
Visco 32" LCD