Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

rovero
Topic Author

SlimRoku xm radio

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:46 am

Need help. How does one get xm radio added to Internet Radio in version 1.6b. I see the file called xmradio.xml, but I have no idea on how to get XM radio to play in the app.

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Re: SlimRoku xm radio

Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:15 am

rovero wrote:
Need help. How does one get xm radio added to Internet Radio in version 1.6b. I see the file called xmradio.xml, but I have no idea on how to get XM radio to play in the app.

You need to add the -XMUser and -XMPassword command-line parameters. You can use this page to build the new .roku file: http://www.permanence.com/slimroku/RokuBuilder.asp

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

rovero
Topic Author

XM not in Menu

Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:24 am

Ok downloaded form and added user name and password. Added new slimroku file and reboot hd1000 to load new file. Go to internet radio, but see no item for xm radio. Also looked at slimroku file ( see below) and does not contain information from the downloaded form. So what am I doing wrong?

#!/bin/sh
#
# SlimRoku.app [SlimServerIP] [-options]
#
SXPATH=`echo "$0" | sed 's/\/SlimRoku.roku$//'`
"$SXPATH/SlimRoku.app"

Thanks
Joe

rovero
Topic Author

XM Stuck Buffering

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:35 am

Okay got XM to show up in internet radio menu. Select station brings up current song playing, but stays in Buffering state. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thanks
Joe

rovero
Topic Author

XM Fixed

Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:15 pm

Found solution. Had to change windows media to transcode to wav in slimserver sever settings. Also had to change player from 127. to the pb1000 in slimserver on the PC.

Thanks Endless For A Great Program