Updates in this version include:
- Added total progress indicator during video playback (with chapter and bookmark indication)
- Added Smart Select functionality when "default.MPlaylist" exists in a folder
- Added Bookmark and Chapter total to info display when skipping
- Added ECP commands
- Changed: Skipping chapters on file sequences with no chapters defined now
skips to the next or previous file in the sequence
- Fixed: MPEG-1 audio now plays correctly on DVDs
- Fixed: DVD Smart Select is no long case-sensitive
To expand of this... a new progress bar type of indicator now displays on-screen when the info button is pressed. White ticks on the bar indicate chapter points while blue ticks indicate bookmarks.
A full set of ECP commands have been added. See the website or the MPlay_use.txt file included in the distribution for more information.
Adding a MPlaylist file titled "default.MPlaylist" to a folder will now enable "Smart Select" on that folder. Highlight the folder in the file browser, and the "Choose" button will change to a "Play" button. Selecting the "Play" button or hitting the Play button on the remote will automatically launch the MPlaylist.
Skipping bookmarks and chapters now displays the total number of bookmarks or chapters along with the current bookmark or chapter (ie. Chapter 5 of 13).
Please try the new version out and let us know what you think!
http://www.permanence.com/MPlay/files/M ... 060117.zip
TheEndless and marcelo3d