A new version of MPlay is now available. The following changes were made in this version:
- Added ability to configure a folder view (icon size, filter, password, pattern) via folder.cfg
- Changed: Default description file changed from info.txt to folder.nfo/<filename>.nfo
- Changed: Moved filtering code into file browser
- Updated: Optimized cover art and description loading in file browser
For consistency, the default description text file is now folder.nfo
. info.txt and filename
.txt will still work, we just look for the .nfo file first now.
We also now look for a folder.cfg
file in each folder to determine how that folder should be displayed in the file browser. In this file, you can specify icon size, filter, password, and pattern match. The format of the file should be as follows:
Any or all options can be specified.
The acceptable values for icons
- Large (large icons)
- Small (small icons)
- SmallNoSize (small icons with no size column)
The acceptable values for filter
- All (show all files)
- Sequence (show only the first file of sequences)
- Size (show only files larger than the configured minimum file size)
- SequenceSize (show only the first file of sequences and only files larger than the configured minimum file size)
is currently limited to alphanumeric characters only and is case-sensitive. Upon trying to access a folder with a password specified, the user will be prompted to enter the password before continuing.
should be a typical filename pattern match (*.mpg, *.ts, etc.). Multiple patterns should be separated by a semi-colon. If a pattern is specified, only files that match that pattern will be displayed.
Please refer to the website or the first post in this thread for the download link. And, as always, comments, criticisms, and bug reports are welcomed.