Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

casman
Topic Author

track order slim roku

Tue May 02, 2006 9:51 am

I know this has been posted a few times but i have got a new problem!

I had my tunes playing in alphabetical order until i edited the file names to have the track number first, this solved my problem, however if there are more than 10 tracks in an album, of which i have many, the tracks from 10 onwards will appear first in the list? i.e 10,11,12,01,02,03 etc

Any ideas :?:

Casman

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **

Re: track order slim roku

Tue May 02, 2006 2:18 pm

casman wrote:

I had my tunes playing in alphabetical order until i edited the file names to have the track number first, this solved my problem, however if there are more than 10 tracks in an album, of which i have many, the tracks from 10 onwards will appear first in the list? i.e 10,11,12,01,02,03 etc

Casman

Which version of SlimRoku and which version of SlimServer? Do they show up in the correct order when you browse to the folder in the UI?

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

chackett

Re: track order slim roku

Wed May 03, 2006 3:59 am

casman wrote:

Casman

I have to ask; are the track numbers in single digits listed with a leading zero (for example, "03" for "3")? If not, that's probably what's causing your problem.
Roku HD1000 Rev B
Pioneer Elite 50" Plasma
Artison Portrait LCR
Polk 60ti L, R, LR, RR
Velodyne DD-18 Subwoofer
Yamaha RX-V2500
Motorola DCT-6412
Home Theater Master MX-3000

casman
Topic Author

Wed May 03, 2006 5:13 am

Hi The Endless

Im using slim server 6.2.1 and the latest version of slim roku 1.5

When i select through folders the tracks are added correctly?

If i add the tracks on my pc through slim server they order correctly.

If i add the tracks by highlighting the album to play in slim roku, then selecting add to playlist or play they appear in the wrong order i stated?

I have to ask; are the track numbers in single digits listed with a leading zero (for example, "03" for "3")? If not, that's probably what's causing your problem.

The tracks are listed by a 01,02 etc. not 1,2 ?

Casman