Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

CaminoFrancisco

Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:40 am

WOW! it has been about that long since I have dropped by. Good to see this script might be of some value. :-)
Camino
HD1000 Rev "B"

GargiuloJ

Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Take a look at the post I just created regarding a front end for mplay.
This may just be what you are looking for.

http://forums.rokulabs.com/viewtopic.php?t=17323

// John

boyelectron

Multiple drives using Junction Points

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 am

I am successfully using (Windows) junction points to span several hard drives from a single share.

First, create a small partition that will contain all the junction points (pointers to the real folder locations on other partitions. The junction points can be to any hard drive on the same computer (not USB though).

Second, create the junction points in the small partition with NTFS Link. This is drag and drop in Windows Explorer after installing NTFS Link. (Junction Link Magic and Winbolic Link also work)

Third, make all partitions shared and check "allow network users to change my files" if Mplay is to store resume points, bookmarks, and aspect ratio (zoom).

Fourth, you may want to edit Mplay.roku to start in the directory with the junction points.

Fifth, Roku needs to connect with the one share with the junction points.

Note, if you are using the Roku web interface, you need to also make a share pointing the partition with the RokuWeb folder. Two shares. That's it for as many hard drives and partitions as you would like.

I would like to thank everyone for continuing to make the programs utilities, and codecs available.
boyelectron
Several Photobridges (with external power supplies), Samsung 71" DLP, Vizio 42" LCD, widescreen LCD monitors, 1G wired network