Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

TheEndless
** Valued Community Member **
Topic Author

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:49 pm

ddl wrote:
waynedunham wrote:
Any news on a new version of TVPlay?

For some reason it doesn't seem to like the 12/17 firmware. At least it isn't writing out a new channels.tv file when doing a scan.

Is the older HDHR firmware available anywhere? My units came
with firmware too new for TVPlay and I'd like to at least see it
run for a while. :)

I've got a new version of TVPlay working with the most recent version of the HDHR firmware. I hope to release something this weekend.

TheEndless
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)

waynedunham

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:38 pm

Endless,

Awesome! Thanks in advance.

I was just looking through my HD Homerun downloads folder I created and trying to remember what version of the firmware worked so I could email it to ddl. (the firmwares are pretty small)

I guess we can wait a day or two now. :)
Wayne Dunham

fubarpk

TvPlay??

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:17 am

Is this the TVPLAY that comes with the Diginet USB2.0 hdtv box using the cypress drivers. Because im currently using version 1.9.7 and awaiting a version of the software that will not limit my sound to just two channels like the current version i spoke of does. I have currently a 7.1 sound system that is 5.1 speaker system which works beautifully in windows media player but the sound i really would like if it used all the speakers even if it wasnt surround would be better than it is. I have tried downloading other players but they dont find the device only my webcam and id really like to use tvplay

thanks in advance for any light that can be shed
and if it is the software can i have a download link posted or something

dgburns

Re: TvPlay??

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:56 pm

fubarpk wrote:
Is this the TVPLAY that comes with the Diginet USB2.0 hdtv box using the cypress drivers.

It's not.
This is application that runs on a Roku PhotoBridge giving you control of the output of a HDHomeRun HDTV tuner device.
HD-1500 RevB #1 (media room)
Mitsubishi WD-62528 62" LCD RPTV
Kenwood VR-407 receiver w/PSB Alpha's
PS/3 60GB (now 250GB) w/750GB Seagate ext
M1000 (upstairs)
HD-1000 RevB #2 (bedroom)
Visco 32" LCD
AR 2.1 audio system
PS/2

dwane

Third-Party Applications

Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:55 am

Well i use this program to get all the latest updates and new programs for mac . Its very good..........

Bowtrol