Thank you for your quick answer. I understand that all I do is on my own risk and I will offcourse not blame you, I'm happy if someone is trying to help.
1. It's a Roku manufacturerd Soundbridge
2. All the connections are fed into the end-caps, it is a M1000.
3. The black thing tells me the following:
I/P AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A
O/P DC 9V 1.3 A
ITE Power Supply (so the black thing is a power supply)
4. I did disconnect a powerpoint in a room I wanted to paint. I connected the powerpoint again without disconnecting the 220 from the distribution board (Yes I know don't do that
). When putting the brown 220 cable into the powerpoint again the circuit switch swithed off the circuit. All equipment including the Roku switched off. I finished my work on the powerpoint and then swithed the circuit switch on again. All equipment worked fine except the Roku.
5. I have someone in mind but have to check.