Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

brentski
Topic Author

Is there a site with the latest movies available on Roku?

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm wondering if there's a site where I can find the latest free movies available on Neflix via their Roku box.

I've searched and only come up with the 'Roku' website which doesn't tell me anything.

The main way I've been finding new movies is when I put them in my Netflix Q, and it shows that they'll be available on Roku for free on an upcoming date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Brentski
Life,Sometimes you wake-up in the middle of it.

billc124

Re: Is there a site with the latest movies available on Roku

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 pm

brentski wrote:
I'm wondering if there's a site where I can find the latest free movies available on Neflix via their Roku box.

I've searched and only come up with the 'Roku' website which doesn't tell me anything.

The main way I've been finding new movies is when I put them in my Netflix Q, and it shows that they'll be available on Roku for free on an upcoming date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Brentski

You can go to www.instantwatcher.com. Not sure about your question though. Anything that is available for Instant Watch on Netflix is available on the Roku.

brentski
Topic Author

Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm sorry for any confusion. I meant to say the 'how do I find the latest offerings of free movies from Netflix (using their Roku player)

Again, thank you for any and all guidance to any sites where I can find Netflix's latest free movies.

Sincerely,
Brentski

billc124

Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 pm

As far as I know instantwatcher.com is the list of the latest movies available for Instant Watch.

DoomsDay

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:23 pm

brentski wrote:
I'm sorry for any confusion. I meant to say the 'how do I find the latest offerings of free movies from Netflix (using their Roku player)

Again, thank you for any and all guidance to any sites where I can find Netflix's latest free movies.

Sincerely,
Brentski

The simple answer is, you can't. You can not browse the selections from the roku device itself. You must go to either netflix or instantwatchers website from your computer in order to see what is new and to add to your queue.

brentski
Topic Author

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 pm

I know I have to go through my computer to find what's available.

One thing I do know for sure. That Netflix doesn't post their latest movies in their "NEW Arivals" under their "Watch Instantly" section.

mackdaddy0

Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

http://www.streamingsoon.com/

at the top are the upcomnig releases in chronological order.
at the bottom are the recent releases in chronological order.