Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

virtuatekken
Topic Author

How does the $20 Roku+Netflix deal work?

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Okay, so I went over to Roku Coupons page and click on trialpay button to sign up for Netflix. After signing up for Netflix I guess I was suppose to wait 5 minutes for a confirmation or coupon code to get the $20 off. I've now been waiting almost an hour. Am I missing something? Do I have to wait until trial is over to get the $20 off coupon?

142cs

Re: How does the $20 Roku+Netflix deal work?

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 am

This Trialpay is scam. After signing up with Netflix they never email me the code either. I email Trialpay tech support and paste a confirmation of email from Netflix but this is what they said.

Thank you for your patience as we looked further into this matter.

I sent your information to the team at Netflix, and they were unable to verify the successful completion of the offer through our checkout. This can be due to either being a returning member (this includes any accounts that have previously been active in your household), or if you signed up after accessing a different advertising offer. Unfortunately, as Netflix has determined that your account is ineligible based on their offer terms, we cannot issue you manual credit for your Roku discount.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Kelly
TrialPay Customer Service

Don't waste your time and stay away from Trailpay.