Your Digital Media Has Never Looked So Good

Swiper the Fox
Topic Author

Wondering.....

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 pm

1. Can this stream downloaded video files (avi or mpg or wmv or mkv ) on a network share or through a mediaserver
software applciation such as tversity/windows media player or PS3 media server ??

2. Does this player work with Netflix , HULU , NHL Gamecenter live ( IN CANADA )
the site really needs to INFORM the people they are trying cater to what works and in what country they should work in.

Thanks

Swiper the Fox
Topic Author

Re: Wondering.....

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm

anyone...................anyone .................

Swiper the Fox
Topic Author

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 am

Ok, I guess, I won't be buying one of these boxes seeings how the support for it here, is ludicrous

geeesh

PS: if you want to sell boxes, you best think about answering some potiential owner's questions or find people who can answer them

WOW

cowboycctx

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 am

You know you are the first person ever to ask this question. I did a search on this forum and google and did not get any hits. WOW....

Anyway the answer is no, not out of the box.

mikebdoss
** Valued Community Member **

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Swiper the Fox wrote:
Ok, I guess, I won't be buying one of these boxes seeings how the support for it here, is ludicrous

geeesh

PS: if you want to sell boxes, you best think about answering some potiential owner's questions or find people who can answer them

WOW

You might want to consider the product's website, which answers all of these questions. In addition, there's a "Search" box that turns up the hundreds of related threads, many of which are asked almost identically to how you asked your question.

Swiper the Fox
Topic Author

Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 pm

mikebdoss wrote:
Swiper the Fox wrote:

geeesh

WOW

You might want to consider the product's website, which answers all of these questions. In addition, there's a "Search" box that turns up the hundreds of related threads, many of which are asked almost identically to how you asked your question.

Thanks for your wonderful post
if all the answers were on the website as you would have us believe with searching and such, then what would be the purpose of having these forums ?
like really...........if YOU can not answer the question(s) that a user asks here, directly (without the need to respond with a 'you can search this blah blah ) then why the heck are you here for ?

destruk

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 am

Dora the Explorer could have found the answer to this question.

Swiper the Fox
Topic Author

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:52 am

destruk wrote:
Dora the Explorer could have found the answer to this question.

so much so, that even YOU couldn't answer it, but come up with that genius response

destruk

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 pm

I think when you look at the thread you might learn how much help you get depends on how you respond to any provided answers. In your case, if you were to search you would have the answers. If you don't know how to search, it's real easy to learn.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=avi+or+mpg+or+wmv+or+mkv

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=CANADA